The House of Hey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The House of Hey

The House of Hey message board.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Right! You filthy maggots!

Go down 
+5
Death
Defcon
The Nameless
john
Natima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

Right! You filthy maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:15 am

I cannot stress this enough.
And allthough the title of this post may imply otherwise, THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

I have worked day and night, hours and hours, of tiresome Server configuration, setting up rules, regulations, admin plugins, and everything else.
Radrit did the website. But apart from that i have done everything around here.
And im FED UP!

I refuse to keep trying to fill the server.
I havent been around for a few days, but essentially i was testing the clan.
IF YOU DO NOT FILL THE SERVER, I QUIT.

Whats the point in a fancy website, and 2 servers being PAYED FOR, if nobody uses them.

I dont care if there is nobody there, JOIN THE FUCKING SERVER!
Thats WHY you should join, becuase there is noone there.
Can you not see that in all your complaining... YOU are the cause of its emptiness.

Like i said, I will stop this clans meagre existance, if you do not start participating, as people are paying money needlessly, and not me.
So this is not me resenting the money, as i have nothing to do with it.

I cannot go on working my ass off for nothing like this, and im sure the people paying are allready having second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
john
Private [!]
Private [!]
john

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:43 am

yep well said
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chamber_the_cartridge
The Nameless
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 am

i join the server when its empty i sit their for a hour or two just messing around, than i just say fuck it. and fascist plays the eg server he doesnt play ours, i join him now and than cause who else am i gonna play this. i think the problem is we should make one server a 24/7 server and make the other one custom maps server, people like custom maps. not everyone likes 24/7 maps cause their are a butt-load of them around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehouseofhey.net
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:56 am

I allready did that.
It made no difference what so ever.
Members even started complaining to me about having custom maps.
I was using CAMP1 & 2 packs. which are considered the BEST custom maps around.
Back to top Go down
The Nameless
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:06 am

if they complain tell them tough shit custom maps bring people on the server, in my opinion. cause i know i like custom maps to. an besides half the clan does even play their are only a few active people.
Back to top Go down
Defcon
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 am

custom maps don't bring anyone. People don't feel like waiting to download maps to play with a few other people who were patient enough. What we need to do is just play the servers, call our friends to play and stop whining. This clan is supposed to be fun and we have people like Natima working their asses off trying to facilitate that. He lives in London people, that means he's like 6 hours (at least for me) ahead of us. So if you're playing at midnight its like 5 or 6am for him. Cut him some slack and just play and have fun it's a fucking game people.

P.S read "Bartleby, the Scrivner" sometime it'll do you good...
Back to top Go down
Death
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:01 am

been trying to get a few people in there today , theres a nice few people in there now , 3 or 4 members. do it up and join now for a game if you read this
Back to top Go down
spoopi
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:32 am

NATIMA I think you do a great job dont worry about others they will come soon your hard work will pay off HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Parts
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:41 am

i get the server going when i can with whoever i can i just wish some people could be a bit more active, and i agree that custom maps dont attract anyone just look at the ego server

and as i type this the server is filling up! im going there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Parts
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:21 am

we got it up to a TON of people today id like to thank our fellow THOH members for this and i hope this happens every day now!
on second note, dont worry natima were getting there Very Happy we got rid of the bad eggs didnt we?
Back to top Go down
The Nameless
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:06 pm

ok screw the custom map idea's. but we need that mod back that the
loosing team turns into random stuff. and also the server was full for
over the course of 2-3 hours today took me like 20 mins to get on. the
server is coming back.
Back to top Go down
Death
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:15 am

yeah that was an awesome game yesterday. lots of people , lots of kills. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Defcon
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:56 am

All day today it was pretty full like 10-24 people all day. Lets keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Cant Touch Kakes

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 am

Yesterday on the Donner server we had quite a few playing...

Private, Thunder, me and a few other newer members were playing!
Back to top Go down
eh..
Private [!]
Private [!]
eh..

PostSubject: true..but it has been being filled   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:38 pm

me, john, fascist, snow, and others have been filling the server now. It is going quite well actually, people give us compliments such as, "You guys run your server great."

Even with this when the server is full i strongly encourage you to bind a key saying something about adding "us" to your favorites. For instance mine is :

bind i "say ADD US TO UR FAVORITES"

bind, i, and say are necessary

Also people do get quite bored of 24/7 donner, i used to run a server that had a map rotation of the following:

Donner
Jagd
Colmar
Flash
Avalanche
Kalt
Argentan
Anzio

your typical popular base maps...
Back to top Go down
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 pm

We have a 24/7 kalt server too.
I think the donner one should be for recruitment etc, becuase these kind of servers attract alot of attention.
Maybe i could put the other one on a rotation when we have some more members.
Back to top Go down
eh.

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:26 am

works for me, cuz me and nameless the other night, tried to fill kalt and no one came for like 30 minutes. Dont make it a huge rotation or vote rotation just make it like 3 maps?
Back to top Go down
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:18 am

Yup. agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right! You filthy maggots!   Right! You filthy maggots! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right! You filthy maggots!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Hey :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: