The House of Hey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The House of Hey

The House of Hey message board.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Council - READ BEFORE VOTING

Go down 
4 posters

Should we have a council?
YES
Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Vote_lcap83%Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
NO
Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Vote_lcap17%Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:18 pm

I have some ideas about creating a democratic council.

This council will make all the desicions.
All council members will be [!!!!]'s.
To become a council member, you MUST be a [!!!], and you must be voted-in by the majority of the clan.

The council will have a weekly meeting, and discuss all the clans issues and priorities etc etc.
They will then come to a desicion and act upon it.

If you like this idea, vote YES.
If not, vote NO.
Back to top Go down
The Nameless
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 pm

yeah i think thats a great idea. to bad i cant be in it. well i totally support this idea. but i think some recruits and privates wont like it. or maybe they will its up to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehouseofhey.net
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:50 pm

Stop just thinking about yourself.
Of course, if you devote yourself to the clan enough, maybe you will become part of it.
Plus, you will VOTE.
You cannot expect us just to give free power out to everyone.
We did it before, and it near-destroyed us.

Since then, i have done nothing but work day and night to get us somewhere. So think about that, and if you just want power and admin and status, think about all those that have put work into this allready.
Back to top Go down
The Nameless
Private [!]
Private [!]

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:11 pm

wow chill out bro, u took that reply totally wrong, i think its a good idea. and people with high ranks that do allot of stuf should have priority, i just wanted to be in it to im not whining saying i should be in it or give me admin or shit like that, but im only private and i know this . and i know some other privates/recruits might want to be in the council to but they cant, im not thinking of myself. you just read it wrong. and i do devote myself to the clan. im offering to pay for servers and im active in the forums and server i dont expect free power i know that stuff has to be earned. youve done a great job on the clan and website im not doubting you. wow. that was a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehouseofhey.net
Defcon
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:29 am

Yay for a council! I'm all for it as long as we can have black cloaks and chant in the catacombs of some cool gothic cathedral.
Back to top Go down
spoopi
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:38 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council - READ BEFORE VOTING   Council - READ BEFORE VOTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council - READ BEFORE VOTING
Page 1 of 1