The House of Hey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The House of Hey

The House of Hey message board.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiletto

Stiletto

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 am

Just thought i would drop a line to see how your clan is going. Its looks like its coming along nicely. Ive recently retired from DODS. Ive just grown overly bored with the game after a year of hardcore play.
I have actually started playing Insurgency! alot( the free hl2 mod). Its really cool and really hard. No crosshairs ! gotta iron sight everything. Try it if you havent yet. Its a gas...but its also still in beta.

Well good luck with your clan!
Natima ..get a hold of me about our chat we had!

Love Stiletto!
i hope you all have a miserable day Very Happy
lol
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Parts
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:38 am

hey man, we gota scrim some time
Back to top Go down
Stiletto

Stiletto

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:00 am

Good playing Insurgency with you last night!
It was fun.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Tashir

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 am

hey i was trying to download Insurgenc, but it wont work. do i need something speacial or am i going to the wrong site.
Back to top Go down
Defcon
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:42 pm

Insurgency is great, might switch to that.
Back to top Go down
Stiletto

Stiletto

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:19 am

Dude Insurgency is great. You just have too remember its a Beta ! so you have to over look its faults till there cleaned up. Google Insurgency and go to there web site. Go to downloads and download Beta 2.0 ( i believe)off of a mirror not a torrent.
If you end up playing or want some help , ill be happy to do a walk thru with anyone. Look for me on friends network under ( sargeantcrimi or stiletto) or ask natima ! he knows how to find me. Or respond to this reply and ill try to link up with anyone who needs a tour of the game. Its a little hard but its alot more realistic then most FPS. No more shitty Thompson snipers !!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Hey :: GENERAL CATEGORY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: