The House of Hey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The House of Hey

The House of Hey message board.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Go down 
+3
Defcon
Tashir
Snow Wolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Wolf
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:02 pm

We of The House Of Hey have been going through some rough patches. Our server is empty and only the same members are on it.

We will be starting anew again. All inactive members will be removed and we will not be recruiting anyone else as of this moment.

Our Scrim teams will be merged into a single team run by Parts and Myself. We will need to get everyone who are on the scrim teams to help come up with a name and start to get that going again.

Now if you are curious about Nat. He is taking a break from dod:s for a bit. He will be checking up on us and still playing with us but as of what Ive been told he just needs some personal time and Im sure I can say this on behalf of all of us that we wish him the best and hope he returns soon; as his presence will surely be missed on the battle field.

Also for the members that we are keeping and that havent disappeared on us. We need to brainstorm some ideas on how to get our server active again. A couple of you have mentioned we go back to a 24/7 donner. Im curious if anyone else has a suggestion. We are looking for anyway to get our server full so we can start enjoying our server again.
Back to top Go down
Tashir

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:19 pm

i know my opinion doesnt matter. but the 24/7 donner server acually for a response in number of players unlike the kalt and rotation server.
Back to top Go down
Defcon
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:41 pm

All donner would be nice again. Noone can seem to ever agree though. A clan is a team and we need to act like one or it will fall apart completly. I'm getting sick of dod as well because I'm stuck in our server with like 3 or 4 people at a time. We need to keep it full stop kicking people out of the clan and stop banning people for no reason. People should have freedom of speech in the server if they're annoying you mute them. I know a couple of members who were booted out for no reason now they hate the clan. We should welcome people instead of being assholes when they don't play dod obsessivly. We need to either relax and realize it's only a GAME or just end the clan. This is supposed to be fun and lately, it's not. So lets do something or I'm going with Natima, we can start some awesome transcontinental band with super powers...
Back to top Go down
Natima
THOH Administrator
THOH Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:20 pm

Listen to what Defcon is saying.
Ill check the forums every now and then anyway.
But for now, i'd like to put snow wolf and defcon in command.
Only temporarily until i return.

But what defcon has said, is 100% right.

And btw, if you guys need me to do anything (e.g. server stuff) just xfire me and ill do it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
eh..
Private [!]
Private [!]
eh..

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:52 pm

Yes defcon is absolutely right with his first idea, 24/7 Donner. Also recruiting must come to a stop for now until people play in our server. And from these people we can select those that are active but not addicted. Also am making a new topic be sure and post ur ideas under it too.
Back to top Go down
Pvt Bradford 16
Private [!]
Private [!]
Pvt Bradford 16

PostSubject: suggestions   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 am

24/7 Donner seems as though its the best idea for right now! but yet again noone is collaboratiing in filling the server
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Parts
Captain [!!!!]
Captain [!!!!]

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 am

i vote all the way 24/7 donner its what worked last time and what we need to work now
Back to top Go down
Tashir

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:07 pm

I know 24/7 donner server is a great idea. but we need to do it now. and everyone stop playing other servers. i see everyone else on diffrent server. and its getting fucking retarded of all you people saying were gonna do this and were gonna do that. just fucking do it already. i mean fuck bro, turn the server into a 24/7 donner server already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1